Art Success MASTERS (ASM) Online Course
Join me if you wish to ELEVATE your ART in this comprehensive, College-Level Online course:
1) ASM will build your CONFIDENCE and BELIEF in your PERSONAL VOICE!
2) This course contains 50+ hours of comprehensive lessons (Videos, Recorded LIVE Calls, and downloadable full color PDFS) which take a DEEPER DIVE into everything covered in my flagship course, Powerful Design and Personal Color (PDPC) course). [Many artists begin with PDPC, which helps them establish a beginning foundation of skills in color and design. This course is comparable to a foundation level College course. ASM is considered an upper level college experience, comparable to the MFA I received in 2010.
3) Each of these 12 Master Classes was designed for approximately one month's study in your studio, but you can of course go at your own, comfortable pace.
4) Each of the 12 Master Classes builds on the previous one. They follow my proven SUCCESS PATH, tested by over 700+ artists!
5) ASM is geared for artists of ALL Levels and Mediums and is meant to be repeated many times for continued growth for a LIFETIME!
6) ASM focuses on creating a strong foundation in the Visual Language of Art with LIFETIME ACCESS.
BONUS #1: A beautiful, full color signed copy of my newest Exhibition catalog, UNFORESEEN, a large solo exhibition at the Moscow Contemporary, (Moscow, ID) in Oct - Dec, 2022. This 51 page catalog will be shipped to you 30 days of purchase.
BONUS #2: I will send you a spiral bound Workbook to accompany this ASM Course - 30 days after purchase.
(*For both bonuses, just email me with your address so I can ship these to you!)
- Each Master Class provides Painting Lessons/Exercises/Projects which will reinforce KEY concepts, foundations and skill in Color, Design, Abstract Composition and Personal Voice
- $1500 tuition, with several payment plans available
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- *30 day money-back guarantee (**30 day money-back guarantee (NOTE: This course comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so you can try it out at no risk. Please understand to protect my intellectual property rights and discourage people from downloading my PDFs and requesting a refund, I require a zoom call meeting (or phone call) prior to issuing a refund so I can better understand how this course did not meet their needs so I can consider potential improvements in the future. After our conversation, I will issue the refund.).
Is Art Success MASTERS Online course right for you?
YES – if you are open to new ways of thinking and doing!
YES – if you want to thrive in a high level community of artists who have mastered foundations of color and design.
YES – If you want LIFETIME Access to this Comprehensive College-Level Course with 50+ hours of instruction, downloadable PDFS and videos.
What People are Saying about Art Success Masters:
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of artists can benefit MOST from the Art Success MASTERS Course?
What is included in the Art Success MASTERS Course?
Is there a Private Facebook Group to meet other ASM Artists?
Will I fall behind everyone else if something comes up?
How is the Art Success MASTERS course different from your Online course, Powerful Design and Personal Color (PDPC)?
I'm in the WLG Library now - will I continue to pay the $9/month for this if I join your Art Success MASTERS course?
How can I join Art Success MASTERS Now??
What forms of payment do you accept?
If I have a question, will you answer it??
Can you explain the 30-day money back guarantee?
Pamela Caughey grew up in Wisconsin, where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from UW-Madison in 1983. After moving with her family to Hamilton, MT in 1986, she began her serious study of art, and in 2010 received her MFA in Painting and Drawing from the University of Montana School of Art. She works in many media, with special interest in cold wax/oil, encaustic, mixed media and acrylic. Her work is in the permanent collection of several museums and public buildings nationally and internationally and her work appears in the newly published book by Rebecca Crowell and Jerry McLaughlin, “Cold Wax Medium: Techniques, Concepts, Conversations”. After teaching foundations courses at the University of Montana, Bitterroot College, Montana, she is now a full time studio artist and teaches workshops from her Hamilton, Montana studio, within the US and abroad.