ART and SUCCESS PRO Membership!
Enrollment is currently by application only.
Take your art to the TOP with ME, a POWERFUL Member Community and College level instruction in COLOR and DESIGN.
Announcing my NEW ArtandSuccessPRO Membership Group! Join me if you wish to GAIN:
1) The CONFIDENCE to know that within yourself, you already have EVERYTHING you need – you just may not have known it. I will HELP YOU tap into your inner core, your inner soul. Each Master Class is designed to build your confidence, step by step.
2) The KNOWLEDGE of powerful design and personal color (reinforcement for KEY concepts jam packed in my ONLINE Powerful Design and Personal Color (PDPC) course), delivered in bite-sized, easily digestible pieces with added exercises, assignments and projects to help you propel your art forward quickly!
3) A RECORD of the progress you make with me through handmade sketchbooks and painting assignments.
4) The OPTIMAL SUCCESS PATH to follow in your studio practice to nurture both artistic skills AND positive mindset to become the BEST artist you can be. I will share with you my story of how I had it all wrong and backwards, and how seeking gallery representation, selling your work, teaching, etc. all have their place but there are some very important things you MUST do first in order to succeed LONG TERM. I will share with you the TRUTH about social media and whether it is a good thing or, hmm, not so much – this may surprise you! There is a time and place for everything; It is true in LIFE and it is true in ART.
5) Belief that your ART IS A SCIENCE. You’ve heard me say it to you before, but believe me, you have no idea how much you already know. You ARE an "Art Scientist" and your studio IS YOUR LAB. We will dig more deeply into the “science” of your art so you can see just WHY you SHOULD take pride in the incredible VALUE AND WORTH of your art. YOU, of course are the driving force behind the VALUE in your art; I will be your personal coach to PROVE it to you!
6) New levels of understanding regarding a solid foundation in COLOR and DESIGN in order to best reflect who you are. Do you work in acrylic? Cold wax and oils? Encaustic? Printmaking? Photography? Awesome – so do I – I’ve done all of these. IF you want to work across ANY medium, whether it is 1 medium, 2 mediums or 10 – you MUST master the concepts of POWERFUL DESIGN and PERSONAL COLOR and it is these crucial topics that I will be taking a much deeper dive into throughout the entire Art and Success PRO Membership.
These are just a FEW of the many things I want to share with you, in great depth along my proven SUCCESS PATH. Each Master Class will contain 4-6 weeks of NEW, highly targeted lessons to help you build a strong foundation in ART and positive MINDSET! Art and Success PRO membership will include:
- New Master Class Topic every 4-6 weeks with IN DEPTH activities and/or projects to help reinforce KEY concepts, foundations and skill sets.
- LIVE QA call(s) each month so I can really connect with you and answer your questions.
- Exciting INTERVIEWS & Studio Tours.
- Coaching/Discussion of "TOP Artist Struggles" and all Master Classes.
- 24/7 access to the WLG Library, currently with 150+ hours of my VIDEO Tutorials, Tips, Interviews and Prior Master Class Critiques (with NEW State of the Art SEARCH technology, optional captions, downloadable Transcripts and colorful thumbnails!)
- ArtBytes: Small bits of Art History pertaining to our Master Class topics!
- Discounts on all of my online courses! (NOTE: PRO members who join after April 14, 2022 may purchase any ArtandSuccess Courses at 15% off. However, the 50% off PDPC will no longer be offered).
PRIVATE FB group: We will meet together in a community Facebook group to share images, ideas, brainstorm and occasionally work on community projects! 😊)
- $30/month (cancel anytime)
IS this NEW Art and SUCCESS PRO membership for you?
YES – if you are open to new ways of thinking and doing!
YES – if you want to continually and perpetually IMPROVE your ability to understand color and design! My trainings will apply to ALL mediums, and any level of experience. This membership will show you how I find my personal voice again and again, regardless of what medium I am working in because, “It’s not about the medium, it’s about YOU!” This is what we will focus on – YOU.
YES – If you want to mingle with a community of like-minded, passionate, dedicated artists who wish to WATCH, LEARN and GROW together!
YES – If you want my COACHING and DIRECTION in your art that will give you momentum, courage, problem solving skills and a SOLID foundation in Color, Design and other art skills I consider “Must HAVES”!
This PRO membership is currently open to enrollment by application only. I will review your application (usually within 24-48 hours) and contact you further information.
What People are Saying about PRO membership:
"Pam is a unique educator who never robs the student of the moment of discovery." - Cyndi Lewis
"Pam! I watched THE first videos for master class today and I actually stopped and sat down. Unusual for me I'm a stand up counter person.
Your content instantly showed me that it’s time for me to go deeper. I had flashes from childhood memories but they came in color and shape! Looking forward to the rest of this Soul stage. I really respect a person who goes directly to the work. That’s what you are doing here. I hope you don’t hold back at any point."
"Whoo Hoo! I feel that the universe has led me (us) to this wonderful journey of creative self-discovery that goes way beyond techniques & tools...I feel I am truly in the right place & believe me, I've searched the internet far & wide...Pamela Caughey you are a one of a kind mentor & teacher with so much heart & soul! Thank you so much!"
"I loved the freedom of making marks with objects other than brushes. I definitely will use marks more than I have before. Not having to think about a final resolution or goal was so freeing. I already see possibilities evolving for future uses of the pages I made."
"I realized that the mark-making exercise is a great way for me to develop a daily practice, getting into a routine of exploring line. I believe that it’s like learning a foreign language, the more you practice you become fluent in the gestural language!!"
“I have never been involved with an art course that goes so deep into myself. (Ourselves). Learning techniques and skills is wonderful, but learning about myself and why I paint, sculpt etc.., what motivates me and how I can put my life experiences to good use in a creative way? Nobody talks about that in any course I’ve taken. Thank you, Pamela, for encouraging me (us all) to really think hard about who we are.”
"The values really do state what I would like to achieve in my approach to art. Things like fearlessness, spontaneity, joy, honesty, family are some of the things that really came through all the way from the values exercise to the story of my life to the treasure box. They all reflected the "whole" for me. I do believe these exercises and this course will aid in giving me substantive direction for me. Thank you Pam...and everyone! On to the contrasts..."
"Pam, M2 was brilliantly conceived on your part. I have never been much of a sketchbook devotee… have kept notes and plans all in random fashion. However the freedom of using the pages of a book as substrate really hyped me…20 pages later… tried marks with all sorts of materials and processes. It was really helpful to focus and become aware of marks! Thanks so much.”
Frequently Asked Questions
For $30/month, what is included in the ArtandSuccess PRO membership?
How does the PRO Membership work?
What types of LESSONS and TOPICS are in the PRO Membership?
HOW do you deliver information in a typical Master Class, ie Videos? Demos? Printouts?
How much TIME do the Master Class Lessons take? I have LIMITED TIME!
Will I fall behind everyone else if something comes up?
I'm a (beginner, intermediate, advanced) artist....is the PRO membership for me?
Why do you have a SUCCESS PATH - what does SUCCESS mean to you, Pam?
How is the PRO membership different from your Online course, Powerful Design and Personal Color (PDPC)?
I'm in the WLG Library now - how will PRO be different?
I'm in the WLG Library; what happens when I join PRO which includes the Library?
How can I join PRO NOW?
What forms of payment do you accept?
Can I pay annually?
What if I wish to cancel?
If I have a question, will you answer it??
Pamela Caughey grew up in Wisconsin, where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from UW-Madison in 1983. After moving with her family to Hamilton, MT in 1986, she began her serious study of art, and in 2010 received her MFA in Painting and Drawing from the University of Montana School of Art. She works in many media, with special interest in cold wax/oil, encaustic, mixed media and acrylic. Her work is in the permanent collection of several museums and public buildings nationally and internationally and her work appears in the newly published book by Rebecca Crowell and Jerry McLaughlin, “Cold Wax Medium: Techniques, Concepts, Conversations”. After teaching foundations courses at the University of Montana, Bitterroot College, Montana, she is now a full time studio artist and teaches workshops from her Hamilton, Montana studio, within the US and abroad.